Product description POC Fornix Spin
The Fornix, the classic in both form and function, is reborn. As part of our Whole Helmet Concept, we always look to improve, even when what already exists is more than good enough. That’s why we redeveloped the Fornix. The classic now features an extended PC shell that covers the helmet rim and SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), as well as a completely new size adjustment system that makes it easier for any user to find a secure and comfortable fit. All the traditional features of the helmet, including aramid penetration protection, remain.
- Lightweight, well-ventilated and aramid-reinforced helmet for backcountry/freeride.
- Highly adjustable fit system for a comfortable, secure and personalized fit.
- Adjustable ventilation.
- In-mold construction with PC shell and EPS liner.
- Patent-pending SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
- Fixed goggle clip provides security and goggle chimneys allow steam to evacuate from POC goggles through the helmet.
- Aramid bridges