Don't settle for the tunnel vision of ordinary goggles. When we engineered Canopy™, Oakley expanded the lens volume and created a low-profile frame design. That means you'll enjoy a wide-open view with maximized peripheral and downward vision. The razor-sharp optics take advantage of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UV, and with the combination of dual vented lens architecture and F3 anti-fog coating, you'll have superior protection against the threat of fog‑ups.
The O-Flow Arch technology makes the simple act of breathing a lot easier. For even more comfort, the face foam is a triple layer with moisture-wicking fleece, and the O Matter™ chassis stays flexible in bone-chilling weather while the strap anchor plates distribute pressure evenly. The wide, adjustable strap has silicone lining to stay securely in place.
Canopy™ is designed for improved compatibility with helmets and most prescription eyewear frames. As far as protection goes, this Oakley goggle meets the impact resistance standards of ANSI Z87.1 and EN 174:2001.
- Low-profile frame design for increased range of view and improved helmet compatibility
- O-Flow Arch technology for structural support across nasal zone to enhance comfort and optimize breathability
- Flexible O Matter™ chassis with rigid strap anchor plates for support and comfort of balanced pressure
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture-wicking fleece lining
- 40mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
- Discreet frame notches under strap anchors for compatibility with most prescription eyewear frames
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of dual vented lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 and EN 174:2001 standards (pending)
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
- Textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Iridium® lens coating